Monday, June 6, 2011

Suck It and See Officially Out Today!!

Ohh Yeahh!! Arctic Monkeys new album Suck it and See is out today baby!!.. After listening to the whole album.I can say  that This new album is different than Humbug. I think from my opinion this album much much better.

The album consist of 12 tracks which are;
1. She's Thunderstorms
2. Black Treacle
3. Brick by Brick
4. The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
5. Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
6. Library Pictures
7. All My Own Stunts
8. Reckless Serenade
9. Piledriver Waltz
10. Love is a Laserquest
11. Suck It and See
12. That's Where You're Wrong

In this album, I think they're focusing more on the tune. The music is more like back to the oldies and bit of soft and melancholy sound. But still have the indie rock n roll element in the music. Love somewhat is the theme of the album and some of the lyrics are puzzles where you have to solve on your own. Well thats Alex who is a brilliant lyricist, always make such a great lyrics. 


'She Thunderstorm' for me is a great song as the opening of the album because it set the tone for the rest of the album rather well. That why that song is one of my fave. "Love is Laserquest', 'That's Where You're Wrong' and 'Black Treacle' I can say them as my favourite song from the album.

Lets listen to what Alex Turner himself have to say about the Album;




No comments:

Post a Comment