Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Arctic Monkeys - 'Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair


Arctic Monkeys released their new single 'Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair' from their new album 'Suck It And See' online yesterday.From my opinion this song certainly not bad. Great song and better than 'Brick by Brick' which also have been released recently. Alex voice as he entered the song with ' Break a mirror, roll the dice, run with scissors, through a chip pan fire fight'  damn feels like my ears have been rape by his voice. And  the sound of the guitar, drums and bass line WoW!! I love it!!. But still it need to take a few more listen to tell whether the sound is better than the previous songs.. Overall this song is Awesome!!..^__^
Seriously, I can't wait to listen to the new album. I bet more great songs will be coming from the new album..=))

Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair by arcticmonkeys

'Suck It And See', which features the vocal contributions of Josh Homme from Queens of The Stone Age's, will be released on June 6, 2011.

2 comments: