Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Foo Fighters - Wasting Light


April 12, 2011, which is today is a released day of Foo Fighters new album called 'Wasting Light'. This new album is  a great piece of work by  the gang that showcases how far they've come as a post-grunge alt-rock band. Honestly, I'm not really a big fan of Foo Fighters but I do love some of their songs from their previous album and by listening to their new album 'Wasting Light' I say that I love the album... if you're fan of Nirvana or others band of note , you guys should check out album..=)

The album consist of 11 tracks;
  1. Bridge Burning
  2. Rope
  3. Dear Rosemary
  4. White Limo
  5. Arlandria
  6. These Days
  7. Back & Forth
  8. A Matter of Time
  9. Miss The Misery
  10. I Should Have Know
  11. Walk
Below you can stream the full album. Enjoy listening and pls do share your thought about the new album..=)


Wasting Light by Foo Fighters

No comments:

Post a Comment